Saturday, November 7, 2009

la-la-La-LA-La-la-la, la.....

As my daughter has her voice lesson, I listen to her teacher's methods. She also explained different trains of thought on how to form notes, the slight changes in breath, etc. 

It got me thinking about the ventriloquism exercises I recorded and have listened to in my car.  I picked good ones, per se.  They made sense and they do help. They could be recorded better, but they weren't bad.

However, I'm more convinced then ever that there's a need for a well-designed learning system for ventiloquism. There's one (or more) for singing, and Spanish, and learning Ebay. Ventiloquism is the very next logical skill on the list. I mean, there's so many people who need it!

Could I be the guy to do it? I don't see why not, because as the classic quip goes:
Those who can, do.  Those who can't, teach.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails