Thursday, November 5, 2009

Monkey-monkey time

I am finding it difficult to get any quality time with my monkey. But I'm not too forlorn. It's not every guy who can say that to begin with.


A surprising realization is that the coordination it takes to move his mouth and "vent" a voice isn't actually that easy.  I keep moving his mouth when I'm talking, too.

But, as I piece together an actual schtick with my furry buddy (still nameless), I figure it will start off with him in childlike voice, doing babyish exploring behavior.  Then he'll surprise me with his actual voice, which might sound like a truck driver.

Or maybe Marlon Brando, who barely moved his lips when he talked, either.

It's all baby steps, to be sure. All progress is progress.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails