Thursday, November 12, 2009

The egg came first


And again with thanks from a friend:

"Now one wonders, has anyone seen Lady Penelope and Julia Roberts in the same room???"

Lady Penelope was a character on The Thunderbirds. Julia Roberts may very well make a very pretty ventriloquist dummy.

Now, I won't be so ungentlemanly as to suggest that I've invested quality time watching Julia Roberts' lips closely just to see if they are in sync with her voice. Or Lady Penelope's.

***
After admitting yesterday that I thought Doctor Venus on Fireball XL5 was hot, an associate advised me that such thoughts are usually reserved for animate beings. Yea, yea, yea. Picky, picky, picky. I should have asked him to spell  imagination... or suspension of disbelief. He probably hates puppets, and obviously has never had a crush on one. Or a crush on Julia Roberts, or...

Wait. I'm digging myself deeper on this issue, aren't I?

Time for my lips to stop moving?

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails