Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Re-re-re-committing

I've really slipped from listening to my practice tapes. It really as been only two months since I started working on ventriloquism, but I have to keep at it. Get back to it. Just do it. Get'er done.

But, too, I need to remember that after two months:
  • Michelangelo was still doing sketches of index fingers.
  • The Empire State Building only had a basement dug.
  • Stylists were arguing about the color of the Golden Gate Bridge.
  • Henry Ford was planning on calling his invention the Hank or the Hanky.
  • Saturday Night Live was still considered an oddity.
  • George W. Bush was still figuring out where all the doors of the Oval Office were.
  • I still hadn't managed to get to the mountains on the original Oregon Trail video game.
Um...not that I'm a slow learner or anything.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails