But, too, I need to remember that after two months:
- Michelangelo was still doing sketches of index fingers.
- The Empire State Building only had a basement dug.
- Stylists were arguing about the color of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Henry Ford was planning on calling his invention the Hank or the Hanky.
- Saturday Night Live was still considered an oddity.
- George W. Bush was still figuring out where all the doors of the Oval Office were.
- I still hadn't managed to get to the mountains on the original Oregon Trail video game.