Monday, October 12, 2009

A Min-key!

Whenever I've job hunted, I always remembered a basic rule: Tell everyone you're looking.

It applies to finding a ventriloquist partner, too. My dear friends, Lee and Lori, gave me a monkey puppet, figuing that it would at least give me something to practice with.  They are part of the gang that humors my crazy talk (see More Dumpster diving) about my ventrilo-quest.  Because I told them I was looking, they helped me find something.


It amazes me that two days ago I was pondering puppets and a very neat one magically appears. 

It keeps me going. Though I'm waiting for the inter-library system to route to me the puppet making books I requested, I have a puppet to work with and figure out a voice for.

I am anxiously waiting to hear what he has to say.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails