Monday, October 19, 2009

TGIM

My apologies to my regular reader for missing two "daily" posts in a row. A little commotion in the neighborhood had my attention for a few days, distracting me from ventriliquism thoughts. TGIM (Thank God It's Monday) and I can get back to being preoccupied with how to make the plosive "B" sound without moving my lips.

No, it wasn't Joe Torre coming to my house to beat me to a pulp for using a most unflattering picture of him.  Is there a flattering picture of him? 

Just know, Joe, I'm from Milwaukee from way back (ah, the Milwaukee Braves). You've always been one of my favorite baseball  guys, even when you were in Yankee pinstripes. I just didn't tell anyone then.

And, having a face that would make a good ventriloquist dummy is a good thing. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
***
I look forward to one day writing, "My apologies to my regular readerS..." A guy has to have a dream.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails