Sunday, October 25, 2009

Prognostication

Sundays this time of year are all about the Packers, the NFL, and the Packers.  For the first time this year, I'm in the lead for the season in our "pick'em" pool.  My daughter is in second, 2 games behind, and wife, son, and son's friend are about 7 back.

My plan is to keep picking all by myself until I lose the lead.  Then I'll get some advice.  I'm not sure whether I'll ask the ventriloquist dummy or the monkey puppet.  Neither seem to be into football.

Makes me wonder whether either one of them will be a lasting friendship.  Friends usually share important interests.

At least I know the monkey and I have the same politics. His imitations of Steven Colbert and Jon Stewart are beyond hilarious!

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails