That makes this the 151st post. Oops. The olympic thing as really got me distracted from that magnificent milestone. Admittedly, Sesquicentennial Plus sounds more like a clothing store for overweight Yeti than an important anniversary.
So I ask my still-in-single-digits-but-making-me-giddy-at-how-many regular readers to make this promise: When I turn 151 years old, everyone celebrate with me.
You have some time to practice this. Remember, leard both the right and the left pronounciations.
(Ok, contol booth. Roll the tape.)
***For you stat freaks:
- The hits counter just turned 2000. There were no Y2K computer malfunctions, but the cat is making yet another new annoying sound.
- Finding out how to used NetworkedBlogs had made my followers hecto- if not nanotuple and I bet it I'm heading to decadupling.
- BV was born on August 25, 2009, almost exactly 6 months ago. Six months of fun out of a blog I believe puts me in the 99th percentile commitment-wise.
- Thanks to the Google ad thing, right now I have earned $1.32 on account. That's exactly $1.32 more than I ever earned stage acting. Too cool. (Stand-up comedy came with free beer in the classic tradition of Milwaukee bartering, so I'm not sure where that stands realtive profitability-wise.)
- I predict that by Christmas I'll hit the $10 plateau and actually get a check. And car dealers will be having their end-of-the model-year sales, and...