Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Note to USOC

Dear USOC,

I write a blog called Budding Ventriloquist and am currently covering the winter olympics. An avid reader of mine asked this question:

Has a ventriloquist ever won a medal?
I believe the reader might be thinking internationally, but I would be happy to contact the IOC for the bigger picture. I have searched the websites, but the word "ventriloquism" or "ventriloquist" does not appear on any of the athlete's profiles. Obviously, I am looking for a historical perspective.

Do you think anyone in your office might have an answer?

I look forward to your response. Please know I am sincerely seeking this information.

Thank you,

Dan Bushman
Budding Ventriloquist
Executive Producer, BVWOC(TM)

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails