Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Go west wing, young man

This is not just because someone got caught with a particularly "perfectly silly look" on his face. That wouldn't be fair. That would mean at any moment, we all could wind up on the "Face that belongs on a ventriloquist dummy" list.

But since when is life fair?

I can't help but look at White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, caught in a jocular grin, and put him on the V Face List. Congrats, Bob.

Bet that Rahm guy is going to get all cussy about Gibbs making the list. That's just the green-eyed monster coming out of him.
***
The nations keep coming to the Budding Ventriloquist Winter Olympic Coverage (TM) party. New Zealand and Denmark I owe formal welcomes to. Both are destinations of my dreams! I'm feeling the love already.

Thailand may get real special treatment.  I've asked my nephew, Jeff, who lives in Thailand to join Max LeMonk, Steed Hideaway, and myself on the coverage team. Jeff would be my "man on the ground" in Thailand for the duration of the Winter Games.

Very surprisingly, he hasn't responded.

Am I going to have to talk to your mother, young man?

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails