Thursday, September 4, 2014

Happy Packer Christmas! Ho! HO! GO PACK GO!


All day long I've been happy. Happy Happy Happy.

As the old Al Jolson song goes:

I'm happy, so happy, walkin' on air
The why and the wherefore
Is someone I care for.
(* and **)

Then I realized... It's Packer Christmas! The day we open the present!  

Preseason is that pre-holiday anticipation - What's in the box? Will my wish come true? Did Santa get my letter?***

Time to get set.  Pregame is almost on. Missing Brent, Jayne, and Erv so much! This is like watching the chimney for black boots and a green and gold suit!



GO PACK GO! GO PACK GO! GO PACK GO!

###

* - Bet you thought I was going to quote the Pharrell guy's song, didn't ya.
** - I love my Green Bay Packers.
*** - Yes. I wrote.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails