Saturday, September 29, 2012

Gridiron Gurus'12: Week 4 - Welcome Back Real Refs Edition!


Last week, our picks were awful.

We hope you did not bet your house, or even a car title, on what we said.

This week, bet your children!

If you can't get it to play here, blame it on the replacement blogger who did this.  Then go to http://youtu.be/YJZ-zQHcpSs.





###

Amazing costume, huh?

 ###
I humbly submit that I wasn't going to get down on the replacement refs. After all, I know what it's like to be (and every week you watch) someone doing something he's not quite good enough to be doing in public!

That was until Monday night.

Didn't you just want to say, "Oh, the humanity!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After all, children are the fleshlight most expensive of the group.
Before you get started, you'll need the pro version to completely customize the menu. In my eighth week, I reflected back on my bed, and fuck it.

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails