Saturday, April 2, 2011

Release the newshounds!



Dan and George are back!

On Valentine's Day, Budding Ventriloquist announced that it would be the only ventriloquist blog on the internet (like there's anywhere else blogs appear?) to cover the marriage of Kate Middleton to Prince William Arthur Philip Louis of Wales.

We're calling it:

Budding Ventriloquist Covers The Royal Wedding

Catchy, isn't it? It's like something that only appears in a dream.

Truth is, it's really just an opportunity for George and I to put on our tuxes. That's something that the Bidding Ventriloquist Presents Gridiron Gurus shows just didn't play to. It's not every ventriloquist team that can jump from sweatshirts to formal wear. (And if you happen to have a tux in a 2 toddler that you're willing to give up at rummage sale price, let me know.  We're just one tux short right now.)

Here's the premiere. Take a deep breath and be ready to be amazed. I'm not saying it will amaze you, but being ready won't hurt.

(If it doesn't play here, go watch it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTnr1vWg5to)





***
This was really fun. I really missed making these movies. There's magic to the illusion. For instance, I had a royal blue top on, so I bet you assumed I had coordinated pants on. Admit it, you did.

Well, I didn't. But I'm not telling you what I did or did not have on pants-wise.  You'll just have to wonder.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails