Friday, March 11, 2011

To do, or not to do. That's a question.

It's been a long winter.  A really long winter. A long, cold, lonely winter.

I have to admit that after the football season was over, and the last Budding Ventriloquist Presents Gridiron Gurus was out there on the webwaves, I found myself in a bit of an idea vacuum. Sure the Oscars series was fun, and covering the royal wedding has epic written all over it, but still...

I'm blaming it on the weather. Too much snow. Too much cold. Too many days in my long johns. Not enough days out of them.

Not to be deterred, I made a to do list. Next steps for new projects, old favorites - had to get them all written down.  
Or maybe it's cabin fever. Does it seem like I have cabin fever?

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails