Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Ventriloquist Christmas

On the twelfth day of Ventriloquist Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Twelve puppet outfits!

Eleven ad lib comebacks
  Ten loyal groupies
Nine solid gigs 
Eight laughing fans
Seven hearty encores
Six classic shticks

Five Funny Jokes

Four face expressions
Three corny hats
Two moving eyebrows

And a brand new Ven-tril-o-quist Dummy
***
George only got one new outfit (not twelve), but a dandy one it is. Now that he's a media star and the ventriloquism football prognoisticator creating the most buzz on the webwaves, he does need to project a hip, stylish imagine, eh?
***
The exercise outfit for George should inspire a new series after the football season is over.  I'm thinking...

Getting Ripped with George

Yes, I know. But it's only my first idea...


While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails