Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gridiron Gurus - Week 16


Yes, it's only Thursday. I can hear you shutter in amazement. This week's Budding Ventriloquist Presents Gridiron Gurus is ready for your viewing pleasure and it's not even Saturday.

If you are thinking, "But wait. Where's the Thursday's pick in the form of a  'State Joke' I've been waiting for? That I've been learning to adore?" 

Just wait until next week.  This week is Christmas and Santa's getting on his long johns for the big trip and checking out your chimney. He hopes he's a perfect fit. Perfect or not ... he can't wait for to say, "ho, ho, ho!" or something like that.

Happy Holidays.

If this doesn't play here, check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqrwE5Q1h4Y.


***

I missed a post yesterday, so today is a double header!  Everybody sing!

On the ninth day of Ventriloquist Christmas, my true love gave to me...
Nine solid gigs

Eight laughing fans
Seven hearty encores
Six classic shticks

Five Funny Jokes

Four face expressions
Three corny hats
Two moving eyebrows
And a brand new Ven-tril-o-quist Dummy

On the tenth day of Ventriloquist Christmas, my true love gave to me...
 Ten loyal groupies
Nine solid gigs 
Eight laughing fans
Seven hearty encores
Six classic shticks

Five Funny Jokes

Four face expressions
Three corny hats
Two moving eyebrows
And a brand new Ven-tril-o-quist Dummy




While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails