Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And going for a baker's dozen

Twelve. 12. Zwolf. Doce. Douce. Tolv. Twaalf. צוועלף. اثنا ع


Dan and George, the fearless prognosticators of Budding Ventriloquist Presents Gridiron Gurus, managed this season's high water mark with 12 correct picks out of 16.


That makes Dan and George prognosticating...


Studs. Gestudt. Semental. Goujon. Stud. Stoeterij.שטיפט عشيق 
***
The translations are in ...
English, German, Spanish, French, Danish, Dutch, Arabic, Yiddish.
Fun, huh?
***
The 12 correct picks reminded me that last year during the holiday season I presented The Twelve Days of Ventriloquist Christmas.  I also promised after it was complete that a new, much improved version would be presented this year.


Well, heavens to Betsy!  I don't even have 12 days before Christmas to do it anymore. So I'm going to have to double up a bit because a promise is a promise.  Hang on to your holiday socks. Here we go.


On the first day of Ventriloquist Christmas, my true love gave to me...

A brand new Ven-tril-o-quist Dummy

On the second day of Ventriloquist Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Two moving eyebrows
And a brand new Ven-tril-o-quist Dummy

Are you singing along? Good.  Just wait until it gets really rolling. Holly mackerel, are you going to have fun.
***
Does this shtick need a proper logo?  I think so.  I'll work on it.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails