Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gridiron Gurus Week 10 - Thursday Special

Now that the NFL season is half over, there's going to be games on Thursday night.


This leaves me with a choice of either posting the Budding Ventriloquist Presents Gridiron Gurus (BVPGG) pick "in print", or presenting it as usual (albeit in a much shorter form) in the beautiful technicolor that you, my sedge* of regular readers and viewers**, have grown accustom to. ***


Obviously, the choice for me was quite obvious. Obviously.


(If you don't get this to play here, go to
http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=xO4VeKtsVro. At the end of the day, you'll be happy you did.)



***
* A sedge is a group of bitterns. A bittern is a type of heron.

A heron is a bird, by the way.

**  It is so dang cool to be able to refer to my "viewers".  We regular denizens of the webwaves**** just love it.

***  Yes, that was a monstrously long and complicated run-on sentence.

**** Still loving my word webwaves. And it's my word. All mine.

***

How did you like the color scheme of the credits?  I picked a brown tone for the letters a sort of a fall color. Do you think I should have gone with a more festive and playful turquoise? Or an even more seasonal forest green?

Decisions, decisions. Who knew blogging was so complicated.
***
Because the video is less than a minute long, I actually got my son to watch this episode. It was the first BVPGG he has ever watched.  His review was, "In some cultures, that is probably considered funny."

Thanks, bud.
***
Nine correct picks in week 9. Out of 13 games, I still think we're on a roll.
***
Why No Logo Thursday? Why not the BVPGG logo at the top to signal that a pick is on the way?

To quote this guy I talked to the other day:
 "Dough no."

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails