Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Eight too much

The cold must have effected George's equilibrium or something.  Picking the Lions in Dallas over the Cowboys?  And the Raiders in Pittsburgh over the Steelers? What was he thinking?

Not even I'm sure.

Eight right, eight wrong in Week 11 is was pretty pathetic pickings by the fearless prognosticators. I'm not sure even a hot bath could was off the stink.

Don't worry. I won't throw George in the bathtub. I'm sure he'd get all pilly.

***
Once again, sorry that there's no time to produce a video for the Thanksgiving Day games  that meets the lofty standards that you, my shoal* of regular readers and viewers, have come to expect from Budding Ventriloquist Presents Gridiron Gurus.

But, if you are looking to score some extra Black Friday money, consider betting at least a car title on:

New England over Detroit
Narrrr-leans over Dallas
and
J-E-T-S, Jets Jets Jets
***
*A shoal is a group of herring. I wonder if a plateful of herring pickled in wine (yum!) is considered a shoal. If you know the answer, please don't keep it to yourself!

Write me. I got's ta know.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails