Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gridiron Gurus - Week 7


After weeks and weeks of talking about going on location, the show finally makes good on that promise. Sort of.

If it doesn't play here in this blog post, check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkmEftgdSV0.


***
I know among my trip* of regular readers, there are cries of, "Hey, buddy. That wasn't ventriloquism, that was just puppetry. I was just getting used to ignoring your lips moving when George talks. This is unfair.  I'm writing the commissioner's office about this."

I say fine. Write your letter. Get me suspended. Have me lose a game check or two. Do you think that will change anything?

It won't.
***
Lambeau Field is to Wisconsin what the Eiffel Tower is to Paris. Except newer.
***
* A trip is a group of dotterel. A dotterel is a bird in the plover group.Feature Image for Farewell Spit Tours

Didn't Jimi Hendrix once sing the lyric, "Roll over, plover, and let Jimi take over?"

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails