Friday, October 1, 2010

Gridiron Gurus - Week 4

George and I aren't dwelling on the fact that, much to everyone's surprise, it's not my ventriloquism that isn't up to snuff. As Budding Ventriloquist Presents Gridiron Gurus hits the webwaves* for a fourth week, it's my ability to pick winners of football games that is lagging.

This is the first week of the season with teams having a bye, so there's only 14 games. I'm hoping for 10 right at least, and a return to respectability.

***
From a ventriloquism standpoint, I was shooting for a much better level of clarity when George talks. Next week I'll remember that clarity and lips not moving is the perfect combination.  And you know that I believe some things can be perfect.

Of course, if you are watching my lips, that means you care. Thanks for that.
***
Another goal for next week is a checklist of technical stuff. I think I finally have it all figured out.

Then again, next week I'm thinking about going on location.
***
*Webwaves is a word I just made up. It describes the medium where web broadcasting happens, just like airwaves. I should really copyright it.
***
For a complete explanation of why I'm displaying scant humility by putting these videos on the web as well as my ongoing record from week one onward, check out the Gridiron Gurus sidebar page.  You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails