Thursday, August 12, 2010

VDU Week - Day 5: Sarah-illusion

This grand event is going so well, Budding Ventriloquist is proud to announce that Budding Ventriloquist is making Ventriloquists Down Under Week...

That's right.  I am making new friends down under all the time, so why quit bringing my dray* of regular readers remarkably refreshing glimpses of the Australian ventriloquist community just because of some archaic calendar convention. So for the rest of August, there's more down under to come, mates! 

My newest friend is Melbourne's Sarah Jones (www.sarahjones.com.au).  Sarah's characters are great fun and you can tell her audience participation just knocks over the audience.

I'm hoping Sarah can enlighten me.  In her bio, she references "vocal illusionist" as  a separate art from "ventriloquism."  Sarah, my new friend - when you send me the news article you told me about, send me an explanation of the vocal illusionist/ventriloquist distinction.

The great reward will be that you will be the very first "returning guest" of
Ventriloquists Down Under Week: The Month!  One day, that might (might...) be something to brag about.

Thanks for the video link.  Your audience really does love you.





***
* A dray is a group of squirrels.
***
I know what you're all thinking. You're all composing this letter in your head:
Dear Dan, our dear budding ventriloquist,
We love this Aussie thing. We really do. But what about our other favorite features that we come to Budding Ventriloquist to read about?  Like the Ventriloquist in Space Program?  Like the Slovenian Quagmire?  Or the Vent Channel programming updates?  Or the V Face List? Or the Mystic Moments?
They will return, won't they?  Please say yes - Please? 
Sincerely,
Your Dray of Regular Readers
***
 Yes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rеmaгkable isѕues here. Ӏ'm very satisfied to look your article. Thank you a lot and I am having a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Also visit my weblog :: Learn Me :: ::

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you are working with? I'm
having some small security prоblems with my lateѕt ѕite and I would likе to
find sοmething moгe safeguardeԁ.
Do yоu hаve аnу solutions?

Also viѕit my ωebpage; Read Mе ()

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails