Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blog Oleo: The Chicken and the Crocodile


This post is Blog Oleo.*
***
A guy walked into a bar carrying a crocodile and a chicken. He put them on a stool and said, "I'll have a scotch and soda." And the crocodile added: "And I'll have a whiskey sour."

The bartender was amazed. "That's incredible" he gasped, "I've never seen a crocodile that could talk!"

"He can't, " said the guy. "The chicken is a ventriloquist."
***
*  Blog Oleo is when a post is an imitation of the "real thing"; the "real thing" in this case being actual effort on my part to write something.  Thanks my original regular reader and old, dear friend Sue for this fine example of Blog Oleo.
***
To my shoal** of regular readers:

Feel free to send me ventriloquism jokes.  I love running Blog Oleo.  Please, nothing too blue - but I wouldn't mind seeing something in turquoise.
***
** A shoal is a group of bass.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails