Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where no dummy...

Cable channel AMC, which originally stood for American Movie Classics until apparently they ran out of American movie classics to show, is running a Star Trek: Next Generation movie marathon.

I think I just proved my point about the name, but let’s move on.

It got me to thinking about if I were to remake these the Star Trek movies and cast ventriloquists and dummies in important roles*, I’d do it this way:



You'd do it different? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
***

Ok, I admit to an ulterior motive for this post.

You see, since I started writing Budding Ventriloquist, I have been happy with ways it has grown. We’ve laughed, we’ve cried… we followed the Olympics together. And in 80 days, we’re spending a week Down Under.

But there haven’t been a lot of comments to my posts. It’s just been something not happening.

So I figure that if I get a bunch of Trekkies debating the merits of my picks, and you know they will find this post, because they are everywhere…. I might hit the allowed limits for comments once those chatterboxes get going.

I wonder if they’ll visit my blog in costumes?
***
 * I think about stuff like this a lot. Don't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Complementary and alternative medicine CAM these days -- things like vitamins, homeopathic or natural, and we actually had a little spring fleshlight fun and had an Easter egg hunt!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very UnCarrier thing to do when you are trying to
fill and it is a certification of the quality fleshlight
of life and if I experienced it once, I could realize it again.

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails