Fargo was really good.
The Big Lebowski will forever be in my top 10 best movies ever. I even have a "The Dude Abides" tee shirt, even though I never wear tee shirts with sayings on it. The movie is that classic.
Then, last night, I watched A Serious Man. I felt a kinship to the movie. The movie's viewers, just like my blog readers, will:
- Wonder what the point is;
- Realize it's funny, but aren't sure why;
- Be a tad concerned about the person who thought it up;
- Have the word "weird" flash in their heads;
- Feel more than a little bit confused; and
- Wish they could be ventriloquists, too.
Yours in movies,