Monday, March 22, 2010

Are you serious?

Dear Joel and Ethan Coen:

Fargo was really good. 

The Big Lebowski will forever be in my top 10 best movies ever. I even have a "The Dude Abides" tee shirt, even though I never wear tee shirts with sayings on it. The movie is that classic.

Then, last night, I watched A Serious Man. I felt a kinship to the movie. The movie's viewers, just like my blog readers, will:
  • Wonder what the point is;
  • Realize it's funny, but aren't sure why;
  • Be a tad concerned about the person who thought it up;
  • Have the word "weird" flash in their heads;
  • Feel more than a little bit confused; and
  • Wish they could be ventriloquists, too.
Well, the last thing might not be an immediate reaction, but ...wait for it.

Yours in movies,


Dan Bushman
Budding Ventriloquist
Abider

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails