Saturday, January 9, 2010

You give me fervor

G'day, mate!  Tag, hund!


I just knew my international soulmates, the Aussies, and the country of my heritage, Germany, would produce the first international visitors drawn to the Budding Ventriloquist Winter Olympic Coverage (TM).

Just keep watching the flag list grow. The games don't even start for a over month. Watch out, NBC. Looks like you have some competition for audience.
***
I'll even make a friendly wager that both the Australian and German Winter Olympic teams have ventriloquists on them. Ante up.

***
Today's ventriloquist challenge phrase:
"International Fervor of Olympic Fever"
So far, my efforts sound a bit like bubbles in a bathtub and my lips are moving like I'm devouring a bowl of frozen custard.

Oh, those Fs. That P. That M.
***
Welcome aboard, Amy!
I'd like to take this opportunity to give a welcome Amy Richardson to the marketing staff of the Budding Ventriloquist Winter Olympic Coverage (TM). Amy's title is Director - Global Marketing. She's off to a great start.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails