Friday, January 22, 2010

It takes a global village

Dobrodošli, slovenski prijatelji, da Nadobudni trebuha zimskih olimpijskih poročanja.

ترحيب ، أصدقاء المصرية ، إلى الناشيء الصوت الساحر الاولمبية الشتوية التغطية لإخبارية

Welcome, Oh Canadian friends, to the Budding Ventriloquist Winter Olympic Coverage (TM), eh.

Welcome Slovenia, Egypt, and Canada. With almost a month before the Games begin, I am falling behind. The rate of new countries joining in the fun of BVWOC (TM) is starting to outpace my ability to keep up. I owe my Slovenian, Egyptian, and Canadian followers the same proper coverage as I gave the other countries, with at least as much research as I did on Brigitte Bardot's connection to ventriloquism.

Quality is ever my watchword; I'll take them one at a time over the next week and do it right.

Another overwhelming thing is that my readership in India as not quadrupled, but actually quintupled over the last few days. No wait - Sextupled!

It's like all of a sudden I'm this huge international magnet!

This is so big. Am I going to have to put on staff?

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails