Thursday, December 3, 2009

And a bouncer, too

Dear NASA and President Obama:

It's me again. No sooner did I put my letter to you in the mail yesterday than I saw in the news of the new space station module that will have huge windows and a great view. I love the module's name, Tranquility, too.  Bravo.

May I suggest, in the spirit of the great night clubs that capture magnificent views from atop big city skyscrapers, that this module be remodeled slightly.  Add a wetbar and a small stage and you have:

The Tranquility Club
The Universe's Most Exclusive Nightspot

I stand ready to be the club's act opening night, or whatever you guys consider "night."  How does that work, by the way, without the sun doing its 24 hour thing?  So much to learn.

Not only does this make my Ventriloquist in Space Program (VISP) make even more sense, but it makes it even more obvious that I am the perfect candidate for the mission. Why me? Not only because of my ventriloquistic abilities (which is gettng better by the day) but because because my ice cream drink-making skills are legendary.

How could I not be at the top of the "get that guy into space" list with that one-two punch?

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Dan Bushman
Budding Astronaut
Budding Ventriloquist
American

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails