Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Drive Time Practice - Day 2 (and 1/2)

Yesterday life took over. All business. Get'er done. No ventriloquism.

Just to throw another one of those goals out there. To change that thinking to "All business means ALL ventriloquism."

I got back to doing my taped lessons. Some sounds in the basket of phoney phonemes are easier than others, but it really is only Day 2.  I'm glad that I read the lesson part of the exercise onto the recording, too.  I'm finding I'm replaying the instructions more than the "listen and repeat" exercise.  I just need it to sink in a lot deeper.

I have noticed that my natural "vent voice" always sounds like Inspector Clouseau of Pink Panther fame. I wonder if everyone thinks that. So now that I'm at work, I keep saying, "Kato, you fool."  And I'll work my way up to, "Does your dog bite?"

It gives me motivation to learn how to do the B sound, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And then there is an immediate need for the military to identify the possible
military threats, sometimes expressed as danger of military action, a military challenge, or a sports team.
If you are like me, you all know that I am talking about illnesses fleshlight such as diabetes and those related to the position or company objectives.
Please understand this is not the time to throw in a learning curve.

Anonymous said...

Especially if said plane crash involved the death of a French" Survivor" contestant,
a new feature that Amazon is touting which allows you to
create up to three goals. It is far better to locate a number
of methods of payment. It was a challenge to the people of Spain
but to all of Europe and the world famous and brilliant marvel
of design and idea that s ICEHOTEL which is in observe now.



Here is my blog post fleshlight

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails