Thursday, September 24, 2009

Devil's in the B-tails (and the P-tails?)

The taped lessons during morning commute are definitely making the drive go fast, and even if it takes weeks to get really comfortable with even basic ventriloquist voice making, I've got a "Rome wasn't built in a day" attitude.

Though I know I am going to have to go back to the drawing board with the B sound and the sound. It might just be that I will have to do it when I'm concentrating solely working on it, and not driving.

There's just some cool words I want to be able to do:

Ballyhoo
Popinjay
Blather
Parapet
Boogaloo
Pompadour
Billibong

Did I hear someone say, "What, you planning to perform for the Harvard English Department?"

Yep.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails