Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another job/vent scenario

Sometime in the next few weeks, I will have the honor of sitting down at a table and arguing health insurance premiums for my company.  They will very reasonably lay out a bunch of blue smoke and mirrors of calculations and I will re-explain their own blue smoke and mirrors to them.  I will be annoyed at their blue smoke and mirrors, they will be annoyed that I can pick their blue smoke and mirrors apart.

Keep in mind, I am not  under any delusion that I can win. David and Goliath does not even start to describe the imbalance of power in the debate. All they have to do is say, "no."

My goal is that a year from now, I will not be sitting alone at the table.

I see giving the insurance dudes the good cop/bad cop treatment. Which one will I get to be?


No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails