Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another character idea

I know I really need to focus on the ventriloquism skill itself.  Just like playing guitar, you can dream all you want about playing a coffeehouse or Carnegie Hall. But in the end, you actually need to learn how before that can happen.

Still, when I get an idea about the show, I can’t help but kick that around in my head, too.  There’s lots of time during my day that I can’t be practicing my vowels.

I keep thinking, besides Minnesotans, who deserves to be made fun of? Bear the brunt of the jokes? What other universal target is there that I have a treasure trove a jabs to do take?

Then it hit me, and so far, I bet no one has a Ventriloquist act that does it.  My partner could be… a mime.

No comments:

While you're still laughing, read this:

Related Posts with Thumbnails